Product Description & Reviews
The heavy duty, super quiet Power Hinges are manufactured with double ball bearings, each pivoting on a 3/4", grounded and tempered, solid stainless steel shaft. Efficiently made by a CNC milling machine. Designed for industrial applications such as high traffic condominiums and heavy wrought iron or aluminum gates. Power Hinges are not only a safer alternative to conventional square hinges, they also last longer, perform better, install easier, and are competitively priced. Power Hinges are the new choice in the industry. The maintenance free, self lubricating hinges measure 1.5" x 2.25" x 6.125". Hinges are designed to never hit the post, unlike conventional hinges. 1 year manufacturer's warranty included
Features & Highlights
- BOTH SIDES ARE STEEL Cold rolled steel, heavy duty hinge -- Weight capacity per pair: 3000 lb.
- Designed for a minimum 1.5" gate frame Heavy Duty Gate Hinges - For Welding Steel to Steel
- Two 5/8" ball bearings for smooth operation
- 3/4" solid stainless steel, tempered shaft
- Shipping weight per pair: 11.5 lb.
|Model:||Elite Power Hinge 1|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.