Product Description & Reviews
Patented in 1923, Durite is one of the toughest, long lasting anti-fatigue mats available today. It helps create foot comfort and traction especially where people stand for long periods of time. The open mesh construction provides excellent drainage and dirt retention. Durite 108 mats are easily rolled up for thorough cleaning and convenient storage. They are perfect for in-plant applications at workstations, along assembly lines, in front of machines or in aisles and passages. Recycled links made from bias ply bus and truck tires woven on galvanized steel wires is the most “Durable Mat” available today. Durite consist of approximately 90% recycled content, every 12 square feet= 1 recycled tire.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-purpose heavy duty mat made from recycled tires can be used as an outdoor entrance mat or an anti-fatigue mat for wet or dry areas
- The open weave keeps debris and water off the surface of the mat
- Virtually indestructible doormat will last for years
- Door mat rolls up for easy storage and cleaning
- 14" Width x 22" Length x 5/8" Thickness
|Color:||Black / Yellow|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||6.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.24 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.