Product Description & Reviews
Description: The drive features a complete two half-bridge driver chip + low resistance N-channel MOSFET components.Complete two half-bridge driver IC and reliable drive, so that the MOSFET switching losses to a minimum.Improve power utilization.MOSFET driver chip hardware comes with brake function and energy feedback. The drive can operate at 0% -99% duty cycle of the PWM modulation,the motor drive voltage can be sufficient. Control Signal: The motor is transferred: DIR = 1 PWM = PWM Motor Reverse: DIR = 0 PWM = PWM Parking brake: DIR = X PWM = 0 Motor and power connections:POWER connected to the positive power supply,GND power supply is negative.Two motors were connected MOTOR1,MOTOR2. Motor:Two motors were connected MOTOR1, MOTOR2 Specifications: Rated voltage: DC 3V-36V Rated current: 15A Peak Current: 30A Size:108*58mm Weight:52g Package include: 1x H-Bridge DC Motor Driver
Features & Highlights
- The drive features a complete two half-bridge driver chip + low resistance N-channel MOSFET components. Complete two half-bridge driver IC and reliable drive, so that the MOSFET switching losses to a minimum.
- Rated voltage:DC 3V-36V;Rated current:15A;Peak Current:30A.
- The drive can operate at 0% -99% duty cycle of the PWM modulation,the motor drive voltage can be sufficient.
- Compare with L298 motor driver,the dual motor driver focus on current and efficiency.It effectively develop the motor power and battery life.
- Use:Freescale's Smart car.Undergraduate Electronic Design.A variety of DC motor control circuit
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Century Electric Motors
mpn: C01575, ean: 0663001058694,