The heavier gauge design of Medium Duty Floor Cable Protectors addresses cable trip hazards… while providing a greater degree of cable protection. By minimising the risk of split insulation and damaged conductor strands, the danger of electrocution and hot spots (that create fire risks), is minimised also.
Features & Highlights
- Cable protector ideal for areas with regular foot traffic
- Prevent cable trip hazards, a common cause of trips, tugs and falls
- Ribbed non-slip base, pre-split rear for ease of use
- Supplied coiled in box; simply uncoil to lay flat
- Flexible PVC - Neat tapered design, lengths uncoil to lay flat
|Item Weight:||2.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.68 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.29 x 3.46 x 3.46 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by D-Line, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CT14085, ean: 0680183140856,
Cambridge cable ties are easy to use and lock quickly and securely around wire bundles, cables, ropes, and more. Cambridge Cable Ties are the perfect choice for your cable management, organizational or bundling projects. Whether organizing a home off...