Product Description & Reviews
The WH-HD200-C Heavy Duty clear whole house system with clear sump allows you to see your filter in action. Included with the unit is a mounting bracket, housing wrench, filter life indicator, built in shut-off, bypass, and pressure relief valve.Whole house water filtration system with 1" stainless steel reinforced inlet/outlet connectors. Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale. Features bypass shut off valve, integrated bracket design and battery operated filter change timer.
Features & Highlights
- Whole house water filtration system with 1" stainless steel reinforced inlet/outlet connectors
- Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features bypass shut off valve, integrated bracket design and battery operated filter change timer
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt, coarse sand, sand, fine sand, silt, bad taste, odor, aesthetic chlorine taste and odor (depending on filter cartridge)
- The WH-HD200-C housing has been tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance, CSA B483.1 and NSF/ANSI 42 for material safety and structural integrity requirements only
- Includes: WR-HD housing wrench, mounting bracket, filter life monitor and filter monitor battery
- Compatible with Culligan filter cartridges: R50-BBSA, CW25-BBS, CP5-BBS, CW5-BBS, RFC-BBSA
|Color:||Clear bowl, grey cap|
|Item Size:||8.26 x 16.33 x 16.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.66 x 7.48 x 7.48 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.