Product Description & Reviews
Cooper 1252 Surface Mount 250V 50A NEMA 6-50R Receptacle features heavy gauge steel mounting strap zinc-plated for corrosion resistance. For use with copper or aluminum wire, 75°C rated terminals. Surface outlet receptacle has patented lay-in terminals and accept up to #4 wire. Surface receptacles 3/4" and 1" concentric knockouts and adjustable cord. Clamp allows for wiring from bottom or back.Commercial Duty 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding - Rated 50A 250V NEMA 6-50R. Heavy duty design and construction.
Features & Highlights
- Commercial Duty 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding - Rated 50A 250V NEMA 6-50R
- Heavy duty design and construction
- Perfect for Welder. May fit some Ranges and Dryers, or other UL 498 230/240 Volt Device
- Patented lay-in terminals accept up to #4 AWG wire, Aluminum or Copper (AL/CU)
- Back features concentric knockouts and an adjustable cord clamp to allow wiring from back or bottom
|Item Size:||0.025 x 0.021 x 0.021 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.