Product Description & Reviews
This tool represents the finest of the extensive line of CMT flush trim bits with ball bearing guides. A negative shear angle cutting edge and 3/4" cutting diameter set CMT flush trim bits apart from standard bits. Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping. Bit equipped with 2 cutting edges and featuring heavy-duty steel body for endurance. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine).3/4-Inch Diameter, 3-43/64-Inch Overall Length.
Features & Highlights
- 3/4-Inch Diameter, 3-43/64-Inch Overall Length
- 2 carbide cutting tips for long-lasting performance
- Down shear design allows for clean smooth cuts on many materials
- Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping
- Equipped with a bearing for easy efficient template work
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.