Product Description & Reviews
The finest of the extensive line of CMT flush trim bits with ball bearing guide. A negative shear angle cutting edge and 3/4” cutting diameter set CMT flush trim bits apart from standard bits. Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
Features & Highlights
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Diameter, 3-13/32-Inch Length, Bearing included
- Super-strength superior steel, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges
- For cutting hardwood/softwood, laminates Use on router tables only, not for hand-held routers
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine)
|Item Size:||0.75 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.