Product Description & Reviews
The Cooper Bussmann T Series 6.25 Amp Plug Fuse has a time-delay feature with dual elements to offer an extra delay for temporary overloads to pass without opening. The fuse is ideal for use in box-cover units to help protect small motors from overloads and is also compatible with older-style, residential fuse panels.Heavy Duty Time-Delay Plug Fuse used to protect critical motor circuits or motors that cycle on/off frequently. An industrial/commercial grade product with exclusive dual element construction. Edison base size. These fuses thread into fuse receptacles.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy Duty Time-Delay Plug Fuse used to protect critical motor circuits or motors that cycle on/off frequently
- An industrial/commercial grade product with exclusive dual element construction. Edison base size. These fuses thread into fuse receptacles
- The Heavy Duty T fuses are industrial strength products, featuring Bussmann's exclusive Dual-Element construction
- This spring loaded design provides superior short circuit and overload protection
- The T fuses have more time-delay than the medium duty fuses in order to better protect industrial motors and critical residential circuits
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.6 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 565525, mpn: TL-EK, ean: 0051712501378,
By Outback Power Systems
sku: DTPVUS-5300039, mpn: PNL-125-DC, ean: 0102309570557,
sku: CBS-25-BUS, mpn: CBS-25, ean: 0051712139588,