This booster pump is designed as an addition for Reverse Osmosis Units in areas with water pressure less than 40 PSI. It is quiet and can significantly increase water output by increasing the water pressure (PSI) for your reverse osmosis system and maintaining the pressure at ideal levels for the system to operate at maximum efficiency.
This set is included Booster Pump & Transformer only.
High pressure switch for reverse osmosis booster pump (on - off) operation control (not included in set) is required to operate you RO system automatically. High pressure switch job is to turn off the booster pump when the tank is full.
- 100 GPD booster pump is designed for membranes rated 100 GPD.
- Pressure - 125 PSI
- Adapter: Input: 110V/220V; Output: DC24V; Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Boost incoming pressure to enhanced production and increased purity
- Standard 110v Plug
- Mounting Bracket with rubber absorbers
- Inlet/Outlet Threads for 3/8" Fittings
- Voltage: 24V
- Inlet Water Pressure: 28PSI
- Outlet Water Pressure: 80PSI
- Flow Rate: >950ML/M
Features & Highlights
- REVERSE OSMOSIS 100 GPD Diaphragm Booster Pump
- INCREASES YOUR MEMBRANE PERFORMANCE if your municipality water pressure (PSI) rated low
- SAFE POWER OPERATION WITH, LOW ENERGY (low voltage - 24 volt). Transformer included.
- DUTY CYCLE MOTOR of these boosters will vary with load and ambient temperature; smoother running; longer life; and work with high efficiencies
- EASY INSTALLATION, RELIABLE PRODUCT: can be mounted in several positions; never mind if it's installed in warm, humid, hostile environment where other pumps can't operate in such hard environments.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ronaqua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 01020704, ean: 0885153535568,
The HD-950A Large Volume whole house system has four times the capacity of standard duty filter systems. Included with the unit is a SW-3A housing wrench, pressure relief valve.Whole house water filtration system with 1" inlet/outlet connectors. Perf...
By American Plumber
mpn: W.5CBHD, ean: 0051678170519,
American Plumber filter cartridges offer solutions to a wide range of water quality concerns, including sediment, bad taste & odor, chlorine taste & odor, and well water applications. Some also reduce lead, cysts, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds...