Product Description & Reviews
Whether you are a welding beginner or a seasoned professional, you will surely enjoy using the Argon Regulator! For those who want more accurate delivery system, Our Argon CO2 Refulator Flowmeters is the answer! Feature Perfect for all TIG and MIG Welding application. More precise gas metering. The output flow is adjustable from 10 to 60 cfh (cubic feet per hour) Pressure gauge : 0 - 4000 PSI Fits CGA - 580 Tank Fitting so it fits all argon, helium, nitrogen, and argon/CO2 mixed gas tanks. Welders around the nation agree that the Argon Flow Meter Regulator is key to accurate gas meter readings! Guarantee HIGH QUALITY! >> Hurry! Scroll Up & Click the yellow "Add to Cart" button now! Pay for the Quality Argon Regulator perfect for TIG and MIG Welding Applications that is more accurate gas delivery system. Order Now!
Features & Highlights
- ✔ WHETHER YOU ARE a welding beginner or a seasoned professional, you will surely enjoy using the Argon Regulator!
- ✔ COMPATIBLE with a range of gases, including CO2 as well as argon, and designed to reduce and control pressure levels, this MIG/TIG Welding Argon Regulator really is a must-have for any welder. For convenience, the regulator is equipped with a high pressure weld gauge that allows you to view how much gas is left in the tank, while the ergonomic flow meter can be adjusted for different uses. Applicable for many kinds of gases, such as CO2, argon, etc.
- ✔ DESIGNED and PERFECT for MIG and TIG Welding Applications. Our Flowmeter is an economic alternative for the demanding customers who wants more precise gas metering.
- ✔ HAS CGA - 580 Tank fitting so it will screw right into the Argon, Argon/CO2, and Helium Tanks. The Square flow tube reads from 0 - 60 CFH and has large 1 1/2" diameter pressure gauge which reads from 0 - 4000 PSI, so you know how much is left in your tank.
- ✔ Welders around the nation agree that the Argon Flow Meter Regulator is key to accurate gas meter readings. Order Now!
|Package Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Red Dragon
sku: 1351-5507, mpn: 1351-5507, ean: 0098567000090,