ARES 70006 | 3/8-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver | Flathead 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, and Phillips #2, 3 Bits Cover Most Common Applications | Disengage Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts
ARES 70006 | 3/8-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver | Flathead 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, and Phillips #2, 3 Bits Cover Most Common Applications | Disengage Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts by ARES at tradingmart.net. MPN: 70006. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Disengage With Ease The ARES 3/8-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and
Disengage With Ease
The ARES 3/8-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners.
- Includes: Storage Case, 3/8-inch drive manual impact driver, 3/8-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc.screwdriver bits
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16- and 3/8-inch
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant chrome plated finish
- Non-slip knurled grip
- Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
Features & Highlights
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 3/8-inch impact driver, one 3/8-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch), two Phillips (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20° in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES screwdriver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|