Product Description & Reviews
HyFlex 11-618 is a light weight glove that maximizes touch and precision. Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling. It also features an extra-thin 0.8mm polyurethane coating that provides high dexterity with high abrasion resistance. Its black polyurethane material, palm coated pattern, and knitwrist cuff style makes it ideal on these applications: cosmetics/ plastics (also packaging stage); finishing works; picking and fitting small pieces such as bearings and springs; final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work; light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision; and white goods and electrical goods. Indeed, Ansell HyFlex 11-618 is the next generation glove in comfort, dexterity and flexibility.
Features & Highlights
- LIGHT WEIGHT GLOVES: HyFlex 11-618 is Ansell's thinnest glove for the most delicate handling.
- POLYURETHANE COATING: The coating enables high tactility and high abrasion resistance.
- DARK COLORS: The dark liner and glove masks dirt and reduces glove waste.
- LIGHT DUTY 18 GAUGE LINER: Gives the glove enhanced flexibility, tactility, and handling efficiency.
- DESIGNED APPLICATIONS: Ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision.
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Damascus Protective Gear
mpn: MX25MHXLG, ean: 0736404707244,