Product Description & Reviews
Some projects demand a tougher layer of protection, like when working with rough materials and power tools. With reinforced palm ridges and an advanced layer of DuPont Kevlar, the ActivArmr Medium Duty gloves stand up to harsh abrasions and cuts, while still delivering excellent dexterity and precision so you can work efficiently. Dexterity and grip for the task at hand. Up to 3X more wear resistance than standard leather gloves. Easy don and doff. Applications: landscaping, flooring/tiling, roofing, cutting/sanding/sawing, piping, general maintenance/material handling. ANSI cut level 2, ANSI abrasion level 4, ANSI puncture level 3. CE Approved.
Features & Highlights
- Multipurpose glove protects hands from punctures, cuts, and abrasions during landscaping, flooring, roofing, and other general maintenance tasks
- Reinforced ridges for flexibility and dexterity, to resist wear, and to help protect palm and index finger from abrasions
- DuPont Kevlar fiber provides cut protection
- Foam nitrile coating on palm and fingers to facilitate gripping objects under wet or dry environmental conditions
- Meets ANSI standards for cut, abrasion, and puncture resistance
|Model:||Ansell ActivArmr 97-008 / 8|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Damascus Protective Gear
mpn: MX10LG, ean: 0736404341226,