Product Description & Reviews
Even the lightweight jobs can be tough on the hands after a long day. ActivArmr Light Duty gloves give just the right level of protection, while providing the ultimate "second skin" feel. Their breathable nylon liner and a foam nitrile outer layer give you the dexterity and grip you need to safely get the job done. Easy don and doff. Applications: placing insulation, painting, light maintenance, irrigation work, handling drywall/sheetrock. ANSI cut level 1, ANSI abrasion level 3, ANSI puncture level 2. CE Approved.
Features & Highlights
- Multipurpose glove helps protect hands from punctures, cuts, and abrasions during tasks such as laying insulation, painting, and handling drywall
- DuPont Kevlar fiber provides cut protection
- Foam nitrile coating on palm and fingers to facilitate gripping items with oily, wet, and other slippery surfaces
- Elasticized knit wrist cuff helps hold glove in place on hand
- Meets ANSI standards for cut, abrasion, and puncture resistance
|Model:||Ansell ActivArmr 97-007 / 9|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Kimberly-Clark Professional
mpn: 76104, ean: 0036000761047,