Product Description & Reviews
For light-duty applications where frequent wash-downs are necessary. Ideally suited for applications exposed to cleaning agents, steam, caustic solutions, or other corrosive agents which could cause rust or corrosion. Typical applications include Food Service, Pharmaceuticals, Laboratories and Hospitals.Heavily embossed, Type 304 formed stainless steel top plate and yoke for extended life in rugged conditions. Double stainless steel ball bearing raceways to resist wear and improve maneuverability.
Features & Highlights
- Heavily embossed, Type 304 formed stainless steel top plate and yoke for extended life in rugged conditions
- Double stainless steel ball bearing raceways to resist wear and improve maneuverability
- "Polished" stainless steel finish maintains appearance in severe conditions
- 1/2" hydraulically formed stainless steel rivet Kingpin
- 3/8" diameter Type 304 stainless steel hollow axle with lock nut
|Package Weight:||1.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.98 x 3.78 x 3.78 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.