Product Description & Reviews
The disc lock is a special form of padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required. 360-degree all-round protection. The Diskus family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original Diskus is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be retrofitted with a disc cylinder (ABUS-Plus locking system) or cylinder pulling protection.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in Germany since 1949 using the highest quality raw materials
- Stainless Steel inside and outside
- Diskus Deep Welding Technology - Maximum Strength
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder: Highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key variations, designed to resist drilling and pulling
- Anti-cut plate for added security
|Manufacturer:||Abus Lock USA|
|Model:||20/70 KD B|
|Part Number:||20/70 KD B|
|Publisher:||Abus Lock USA|
|Studio:||Abus Lock USA|
|MPN:||20/70 KD B|
|Item Weight:||0.008 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.39 x 1.17 x 1.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.