Product Description & Reviews
Feature: For use with clear water only This pump can be used for hot water up to 80℃( 176℉ ). 2 different working mode: Manual mode is ideal for areas that are used low frequently, such as filling a pond or powering a garden hose, where you want full control. The autonomous mode allows the pump to respond automatically to demand, for example, it will activate and increase the water pressure when the tap is turned on and off when the tap is closed. Specification: Materials: Motor Wire: Copper Pump and Impeller: Brass Housing and Shaft: Stainless steel Diameter：3" Power supply: 110V, 60Hz Max.current: 0.9A Max.Power input: 90W Max. head: 10m (32ft） Motor : 2280 RPM Max. operating pressure: approx 87PSI ( 6 bars ) Inlet pipe connection: G thread 1" or with adapter 3/4" G thread Outlet pipe connection:G thread 3/4" Package Included: 1 x Booster pump 4 x Sealing rings Please notice: Pipe thread are not American, you may need to buy some G thread to NPT adapters
Features & Highlights
- 250 GPH Stainless Pump Continuous Duty Motor Quiet running low noise
- Low Energy Consumption High Efficiency and low cost maintenance
- The automatic switch adopts electronics theory, controlled by water current.
- Power input max.: 90W; Max. operating pressure: aprox 87PSI (6bars)
- This pump also can help you solve the lit fire properly of shower owing to the lower pressure and unreliable pressure.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Goodyear Engineered Products