Product Description & Reviews
Medium Grade Filament tape is the perfect tape for light to medium duty applications including box closing, strapping, palletizing, box reinforcing and general bundling. It adheres quickly and strongly to a variety of surfaces including most plastics, metals, and fiberboard, cardboard boxes, steel plates, wood lumber, or just about anything on the job site. The tough, clear film backing is abrasion and moisture resistant, provides good aging and protects the filaments and adhesive to help your boxes remain closed and bundles tight for long periods of time. Fiber glass reiforced backing makes the tape incredibly durable and resistant to nicks, abrasions, and scuffing. Won't easily break or tear, making it ideal for both shipping and storage applications. Please NOTE: Surfaces must be as clean, dust free, and dry as possible before application. While the surface of the tape is moisture resistant the adhesive is not. The adhesive is pressure sensitive and heat activated. Make sure to press the tape firmly into place when applying and to ensure conditions are as warm as possible prior to application. The dryer and warmer the installations are, the better the adhesive will attach.
Features & Highlights
- Medium duty high strength 125 lb. tape for ideal for strapping, bundling, holding, and reinforcing
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to a most surfaces including fiberboard, plastics, metals
- Transparency provides some visibility of box graphics, printing, writing, or illustrations
- Best for UPS Heavy boxing - Tape easily resists nicks, abrasions, moisture, and scuffing
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling - Removes mostly residue free!
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.