Product Description & Reviews
3M General Use Duct Tape 2929 resists moisture, prolonging the tape bond in moist or humid environments. Additionally, the rubber adhesive sticks well to many surfaces. ItÕs easy-to-tear by hand and has individual roll wrap for easy identification. This 5.5 mils thick tape boasts impressive physical characteristics; it has great tensile strength at 19lbs./inch, adhesion to steel of 45 oz./in. width and elongation at break of 14%. 3 rolls.3 PACK !!!! Used for temporary repairs, light-duty bundling, sealing, and marking.
Features & Highlights
- 3 PACK !!!! Used for temporary repairs, light-duty bundling, sealing, and marking
- Natural rubber adhesive sticks well to metal, plastic, and concrete, yet removes easily
- Silver polyethylene layer is moisture resistant and accepts permanent marker
- Conformable tape bonds to smooth, contoured, and lightly textured surfaces
- Tears off the roll cleanly for ease in handling
|Item Size:||5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Intertape Polymer Group
mpn: 5205, ean: 0077922713172,